An ardent Trump fan has taken his time to enumerate the historic achievements of President Trump while replying to a critic of Trump, identified as Chris, who insisted that Trump failed as a President and did nothing for the black community in America.
Responding to the critic’s position, he pointed out 22 all-time high record achievements of President Trump.
See the full text of his reply below;
I disagree completely with you. Telling me Trump has zero achievements is ridiculous. He is far better than the last two I witnessed. Do not take my word for it. I shall proceed to list 21 big achievements of President Trump. Some of which are HISTORIC ACHIEVEMENTS breaking 20, 30, 40, and even 50-year records. Some of these achievements, he is the first in the history of U.S Presidents to achieve such.
Let’s start with the points:
1. His administration got the first step act done, a major action that will reform the criminal justice system in America. With a crime bill that will save the black race from the injustice of the American justice system
2. America under Trump led the fight against ISIS, a group that was created by the miscalculations of the last two Presidents. The U.S killed Baghdadi and today ISIS is depleted.
In the areas of the economy, even his fiercest critics have struggled to attack him. If it were all about the economy, no other candidate would have had no chance, so let go.
3. The Stock Market continued to hit back to back high records under Trump’s America. At a point, it got to the highest it has ever been since U.S history.
4. Prior to Covid-19, the unemployment rate in the U.S was 3.5%, the lowest in 50 years. His protectionist economic policies, tax cuts, and others worked. In 2019, poverty rates stood at about 10%. A figure lower than Obama had in his last year. Economic growth increased at an average of 2.5% under Trump’s last 3 years. A figure that is better than Obama’s last 3 years.
5. Almost 4 million jobs created since his election in 2016.
6. Manufacturing Jobs are growing are a faster rate, since 30 years. Historic record.
7. The 3.8% unemployment rate in 2018 was the lowest it has been since 1969. A 49-year low record. Another historic achievement.
8. Talk about income, wealth, and inequality, Real median income increased by $4,400 reaching an all-time record high of $68,700. AN ALL-TIME RECORD.
9. 4 million persons were lifted out of poverty between 2018-2019. Decreasing the poverty level by 10.5%, AN ALL TIME LOW. By the way, the reduction of poverty between 2018 and 2019 is the largest reduction of poverty ever recorded in 50 years.
10. If Trump is really a white supremacist, how come non-whites thrive under his administration? Minority groups led the way in poverty alleviation. Compared to the overall poverty rate reduction of 1.3 percentage points, black poverty fell by 2.0 percentage points, Hispanic poverty fell by 1.8 percentage points, and Asian poverty fell by 2.8 percentage points (see Figure 2). The poverty rate fell to an all-time record low for every race and ethnic group in 2019. Notably, the black poverty rate fell below 20 percent for the first time in history. ANOTHER RECORD.
I am not done yet.
11. Children fared even better than the overall population. Child poverty fell to a near 50-year low in 2019, falling by 1.8 percentage points to 14.4 percent. Since 2016, 2.8 million children have been lifted out of poverty, including over 1 million Hispanic children.
12. If Trump is a racist, how comes Black American Unemployment rate reached lowest ever recorded. Asian-American employment rate reached lowest ever recorded and Hispanic unemployment rate reached the lowest ever recorded? Keyword: Lowest ever recorded. No wonder he got more black, Asian and Hispanic votes than any sitting republic President in history.
13. Under Trump, women unemployment reached the lowest in 65 years
14. Youth unemployment under Trump also reached the lowest in nearly half a century. I hope you know Half a century is 50 years. Another record.
15. Under Trump’s administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
16. I can’t relate to your statement on international or Foreign policy. Since the last 40 years, every single U.S presidents have started a war or ordered an invasion, an action that is responsible for 90% of all global security threat the world Is facing today. Bush’s invasion of Iraq created ISIS. Africa is a lot more unstable today thanks to Obama’s invasion of Libya. But do you know that Trump is the only president that didn’t start any war or order an invasion of another country? That’s the biggest U.S foreign policy achievement as far as I am concerned.
17. By the way, despite the ups and downs, the historic Abraham Accords of the Trump administration has brokered peace between more than 3 Arab nations with Israel. A move that ended over 40-year enmity between these countries and Israel – a move very crucial to the achievement of peace in the middle east.
Racist? That is a blatant media lie believed by gullible people let’s state few stuffs.
18. Trump promoted Opportunity Zones, which incentivize private investment into marginalized communities. You know what this means for marginalized communities like the blacks right?
19. It was under Trump that federal funding to black colleges and universities increased by 17% to $100 million. This increased investment by Trump’s government to support black educational institutions is the highest by any President in America’s history.
20. Have you heard about the Platinium Plan? A plan that proposes 3 million new jobs for black people, a plan that will open up 500,000 new black-owned businesses and increase black American’s access to capital to $500 billion over the next four years. Whose plan is that? The plan is Trump’s. By far far far and far distance, Trump Is better than Obama when it comes to who has impacted the black race more. How on earth is this person a racist? By the way, the first black chief of U.S military service in U.S history was appointed by this man and you want me to believe he is racist? I am not even thinking anywhere close.
21. Under Trump, America’s military became stronger. He created the space force, a new arm of the U.S air force.
22. This could be a personal achievement for me. The pro-life, pro-Christian policies made by Trump’s administration. This could be biased for me as a Christian but hey, there are millions of people in America to whom this is also an achievement.
In foreign policy, Trump’s administration raised the consciousness of Chinese threat to American power more than anyone. He has been able to wake America up from her slumber and positioned them to rise up against china. Something the Biden administration and other administrations after will continue to pursue
The all-time record in lowering poverty and Unemployment especially among minority groups is Trump’s biggest achievement.
By the way, I got my data from The official U.S Census Bureau, not pathetic CNN sources. Maybe you should go and ask the census bureau why the positive rating of Trump.
I take the part where You say he has zero achievement as either a function of ignorance or a deliberate and malicious attempt to blind oneself due to hatred for one man.
Trump has set some great records on the economy. You can’t be seeing such records and yet claiming the person who set them is the worst president in history. I mean how do you grade a person with historic economic achievement as the worst in the same history? It is not even logical.
I REITERATE MY POSITION THAT TRUMP’S HISTORIC ACHIEVEMENT IS UNDENIABLE. We can argue about the pros and cons of his rhetoric but in the area of achievements, Trump’s legacy is undeniable.
NEWSIE EVENTS MEDIA TEAM Follow Us On Twitter, Instagram & Facebook @NewsieEvents, I.G newsieevents, Facebook Newsie Events