Katsina State Governor Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing

By Newsie:-

The total number of students abducted in an attack on Government Science Secondary School Kankara, on Friday night, has been confirmed by the Katsina State Governor, Aminu Masari.

The Governor said that three hundred and thirty-three students are missing following the armed men an attack on the School.

Masari gave the figure when he received a Federal Government delegation led by the National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno on Sunday.

The governor who explained that the school has a population of 839 students said so far, those kidnapped cut across the state with the boarding school housing all children from all parts of the state and outside the state.

“Based on the available record we have, we are still searching for 333 students through either the forest or their parents to ascertain the actual number that has been kidnapped,” Governor Masari said.
“We are still counting because more are coming out from the forest and we are calling through the numbers those parents that have phone numbers to find out whether or not their children have gone back home.
“We as a government we are yet to be contacted by any group or person responsible for the kidnap of the students.”
On his part, the leader of the delegation and Minister of Defence,

A Directive has been given by General Bashir Magashi, to the armed forces, the police, and other security agencies to move faster to ensure that the speedy rescue of the students.

NEWSIE EVENTS MEDIA TEAM Follow Us On Twitter,Instagram & Facebook

@NewsieEvents,I.G newsieevents, Facebook Newsie Events

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*