Hoodlums attack Ondo Monarch, destroy palace

By Simdi Gloria:-

Hoodlums in Ondo state stormed the palace and unleashed mayhem.

This is the second time in one week as some youths allegedly burnt down the first palace of the monarch last week.

After the attack, the Oba was said to have moved to second place which was allegedly attacked again on Tuesday.

The monarch, Oba Boboye, and several others were said to be holding a meeting in the residence of a High Chief in Igbokoda when the attack took place.

A community resident who identified as Ayodeji Agbebi said the entire community was awakened when the hoodlums entered the town and started shooting.

The embattled traditional ruler said, “I want the IGP and other security agencies to order an investigation into this matter.

This is a clear case of arson, intimidation, and attempts to kill me and wipe out my family.”

The Ondo State, Police Public Relations Officer Mr. Tee-Leo Ikoro, confirmed the incident and said men have been sent to the community to restore peace.
He further added that an investigation has begun.

NEWSIE EVENTS MEDIA TEAM Follow Us On Twitter,Instagram & Facebook
@NewsieEvents,I.G newsieevents, Facebook Newsie Events

Kindly Share this

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*